Analyst – Cyber Defence Network & Cloud Security
- Be exposed to different stakeholders
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Join an organisation that supports diversity and equal opportunity employment
Role Location: Melbourne
Shift Schedule: Normal Business hours Your Mission
The Cyber Defence Network & Cloud Security squad is responsible in helping to reduce ANZ’s exposure to cyber compromise and to minimise lateral movement of attackers within the ANZ network which include the private and public cloud environments.
As an Analyst in Network & Cloud Security, you will bring the following . Who are you?
What you bring to Network & Cloud Security as an Analyst?
- You are known for getting stuff done. Effectively synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage a broad network of connections to relentlessly prioritise and execute
- You are a collaboration champion who thrive at collaboration and builds the expertise, capabilities and engagement of team members that are embedded across multiple squads.
- You are the customer’s greatest fan - Demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer, defines the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- A knowledge junkie that does stuff with it – actively seek out market trends, leading practices and innovations in Domain area and rapidly maximise their relevance and opportunity for the organisation
- You are a Problem Solver - energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the bank’s overall risk and control environment
- Extensive business and technical analysis experience in Security and/or Network
- Technical analysis experience in Cloud Security is highly desired
- Detailed knowledge on business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills and or converting requirements to functional specifications
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong focus on quality
- Ability to appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity.
- Well-versed in using the Atlassian Suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, working independently and ‘self-starting’
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels)
“At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.”