Analyst, Business Analysis
A career that gives you more
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join the team and assist us to provide technology based services incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
What you will bring:
- Meeting with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements.
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development.
- Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
- Preparing material and providing training and assistance to end-users following implementation.
- Working as a crucial component of a project team responsible for enhancing existing systems or developing new systems
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle.
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Good technical specification writing/documentation skills.
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Developing knowledge of business process re-engineering
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
16 Jan 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time