You & your new role
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- We are focused on your learning & development
We are looking for an Analyst Engineer to join a busy team within the Technology Products - New Payments Platform (NPP) service, supporting the Payments Analytical Information Datastore (PAID).
Analyst Engineers provide expertise in designing, developing and maintaining applications software. The characteristics include being versatile, displaying team player qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward. Responsibilities:
What you will bring:
- Development; Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Develop quality program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications. Write well-designed, testable code.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Comply with project plans, industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Drive automation of application deployment for production and pre-release environments.
- Implement and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts and systems.
- Address production issues in line with agreed service levels.
Your new team
- Technical experience on complex projects/systems, preferably with exposure to Core Java, SpringBoot, JMS, Weblogic, WSDL, SOAP/RESTFul Services, JSON Schema, XML, TimesTen and Oracle 12c.
- Experience across the Agile software development life-cycle, including hands-on development and implementation of continuous delivery and continuous integration using GITHub, Artifacory and Jenkins. Exposure to Apache Kafka and AWS is preferred.
- Relevant experience with DevOps related concepts, approaches, tools and practices including:
- Software delivery technical skills such as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software Configuration Management.
- Infrastructure knowledge such as Physical/Virtual Hardware, Storage, Networks, etc. Working experience in Cloud technologies.
- CI/CD toolsets such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Ansible, etc.
- Modern programming languages e.g. Java, .NET, Python, SQL & NoSQL scripting. Experience in different OS & database platforms including web technologies.
- APIs, microservices.
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
14 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time