You & your new role.
To help deliver the Open Banking solution you will be building microservices in a cloud environment and while uplifting technical practices. This career defining role is a great opportunity for you to contribute to the technological transformation towards creating a great experience for customers.
As one of Analyst engineers you will be responsible for turning the vision and roadmap of the team into reality. Including designing, developing and maintaining applications software. Core Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
What skills/experience do I need to be successful in the role?
- Work with Business Analysts to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Produce development and support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable support function to work pro-actively
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to software solutions ensuring these meet agreed specifications
- Contribute to the identification of sub optimal CI/CD practices and provide recommended solutions and help team improve productivity or efficiency.
- Previous Technology experience
- Previous commercial experience with application development and / or support roles
- Experience in providing technology client service
Your new team
- Software Delivery technical skills
- Knowledge and experience with build languages
- System Engineering experience (Db-sql, Operating System, AWS etc.) Workflow tools such as JIRA
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability.
- Strong commitment to quality and an orientation to work accurately and seek continual improvement in satisfying business needs
- APIs, microservices
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
06 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time