See job description for details
About The Company
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global infrastructure investment platform with more than A$13 billion in assets under management. The MSIP team is comprised of 100+ professionals, including 40+ dedicated investment professionals based across three primary offices in New York, London and Melbourne, with additional offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Houston, Toronto, San Francisco, Hong Kong and Mumbai.
MSIP employs an established, disciplined process to invest in diverse infrastructure assets in OECD countries, and seeks to create value through active asset management and operational improvements. Team members possess considerable investing and asset management experience, and leverage their relationships as well as the global network of Morgan Stanley to source opportunities.
MSIP is 100% owned by Morgan Stanley, a leading global financial services firm with business divisions spanning asset management, investment banking, capital market solutions, sales and trading, and investment research. About The Role
Analysts at MSIP play a critical role in the evaluation and execution of transactions, as well as in the ongoing management of portfolio companies. Responsibilities
• The development of financial models and valuation analysis;
• The development of presentations, including submissions to the MSIP investment committee;
• End to end participation in the due diligence process during transactions;
• Portfolio company management and support;
• Managing external stakeholders, including advisors, fund investors and asset consultants; and
• Contributing to team discussions, idea generation and overall platform management. Qualifications: Requirements
• You are a team player who enjoys working in a small close-knit team;
• You enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced working environment and are available for travel;
• You have a strong work ethic, good communication skills and thrive when faced with intellectual challenges, including the management of multiple projects concurrently;
• You are a university graduate who has completed your study with a strong academic standing; and
• You have 1-3 years’ experience in investment banking or a similar professional services background. Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan Stanley’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce.