Associate Director, Controls Testing
- Come and make this role your own!
- Great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career in Controls and Risk
- We are 100% committed to working flexibly
The Associate Director, Controls Testing is a critical lead in the planning, execution and reporting of operating effectiveness reviews (Value Chain testing, Deep Dives, Common Controls, Severe/High Risk etc.) across the enterprise.
You will lead agile squads to test NAB controls and perform control testing and execute this by engaging with risk and control owners across the enterprise to understand, validate and where required challenge the effectiveness of controls in mitigating relevant risk. You will have the opportunity to coach Consultants and Analysts in how to execute testing.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to partner with senior level stakeholders in the business while developing an in depth strategic and day-to-day operational knowledge of the business as you test controls. Abut you:
Other responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the three lines of defence model, risk management and assurance
- Assurance and/or risk management experience in a large banking organisation or a large accounting firm
- Audit/assurance experience
- Knowledge of audit practices, standards and methodology
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline (Risk Management, CA/CPA and other relevant courses will be highly regarded or equivalent business experience
- Providing strategic guidance to the team on scope and approach for testing
- Providing a lead role in ensuring the control assurance plans are executed within agreed timeframes
- Assisting the Manager in coordinating the development and maintenance of the team's annual plan
At NAB we'll support both your professional & personal development & will take you wherever you want to go. We provide access to a large number of exclusive employee benefits which include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and banking & financial services discounts for example. Visit our benefits page for more information visit http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits. How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your risk career, we are keen to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
12 Feb 2020 2:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time