Associate Pursuit Leader- 6 Month Contract
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Do you have a knack for finding new ways to tell corporate stories?
- Do you love working with senior stakeholders and keeping projects on track?
- Are you looking to become a member of a high impact team?
The National Pursuits Team works shoulder-to-shoulder with teams across the firm to win new strategic business and retain our existing client relationships. We bring hands-on strategy, innovation and business acumen to each pursuit, supporting the firm to achieve its goals.
KPMG's National Pursuits Team is looking to fill a temporary vacancy for an Associate Pursuit Leader based in Sydney (preferred) or Melbourne. You will need to be a self-starter who can use your experience in similar roles and organisations to adopt and apply a suite of tools and a pursuit methodology to win large, complex deals.
What you'll be doing
As part of this contract, you will lead pursuits (with oversight from a Pursuit Leader) by:
- Applying the KPMG pursuits methodology to define the pursuit strategy, develop pursuit communication tactics and strategies, generate creative ideas, create the value proposition and develop client collateral
- Constructively challenging teams to ensure their relationships, approach and pricing are competitive and rigorous
- Writing strategic elements of proposals (e.g. value propositions and executive summaries) to differentiate KPMG from its competitors.
What we're looking for
- Experience in planning pursuits, coordinating teams and influencing colleagues
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines
- Very strong organisation skills, initiative and a proactive, open-minded approach
- The ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships with the most senior people across the firm
- A talent for storytelling and communications and the ability to apply it to business stories
- Curiosity and interest in new, creative ways of reaching our clients and demonstrating KPMG's value
We offer rewarding careers for extraordinary people. KPMG provides ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
We play a vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues, and we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
Our diversity strengthens relationships delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 27 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time