Associate Systems Analyst
Provide customer service and frontline support for clients subscribing to Charles River's suite of SaaS Operations including Application Management, Hosting, CRN/FIX, and/or Compliance Services. Essential Functions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Perform frontline technical support as part of a global team to deliver exemplary customer service to CRD's SaaS Operations clients.
- Coordinate with clients, internal Charles River colleagues, and CRD vendors to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve client-reported problems or issues detected by CRD's automation tools.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to Charles River global SaaS Operations clients and help ensure a "five 9's" level of service availability.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of the frontline support capability.
- Ensure all internal SaaS Operations tracking systems and documentation are accurate and current.
- Provide periodic off-hours support.
- A BA/BS degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as computer science, information technology, engineering, science, economics, mathematics, or statistics required.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of progressively responsible, relevant experience, preferably in customer facing roles.
- Proven customer focused mindset and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Ability to succeed in a mission critical, technical, customer service and support environment
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments and external vendors to resolve client issues
- General familiarity with Windows administration, networking, and databases preferred
- Exposure to electronic trading systems, FIX protocol, financial software applications, or other enterprise business software desirable, but not required
- Salesforce administrator or related experience desirable, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has the strong desire to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, "can-do" approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Travel unlikely to be required.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours with periodic off hours support required.
Internal and External Contacts
- Interfaces regularly in both verbal and written form with all levels of professionals.
- Interfaces regularly with external customers and other parties.
- Reports to a Team Lead or Manager in SaaS Operations, who provides supervision, guidance and evaluates work performance on a periodic basis.