See job description for details
Looking for your next Testing role? Look no further! Your new company
You will be joining an industry leader in the Utilities Industry based in the Melbourne CBD, working on exciting and innovative projects. Take the next step in your IT career by joining a unique, supportive and collaborative team who are driven to succeed and develop new initiatives. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be tasked to effectively carry out all activities required to ensure thorough testing of solutions and effective transition of applications.
- You will also ensure high quality and high performance in the digital solutions delivered. You will design and build comprehensive and structured functional and non-functional test plans.
- Ensure proper technology, tools, and testing processes (manual and automated) are in place and followed to allow continuous integration, testing and rapid delivery.
- Lead mobile and web automation testing activities across teams, including internal and external resources.
- Ensure testing requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
What you need to do now
- At least 3+ years of commercial automation testing experience
- Experience with building Test Automation framework from scratch
- Experience working with Selenium/Cucumber, Appium, Sauce Labs, Postman
- Understanding of DevOps and experience with merging test suites with pipelines
- Able to create and manage automated test script creation, test execution, and reporting data
- Experience managing risk through Agile releases and product tracking
- Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects, etc.
- Experienced working as part of an Agile Delivery DevOps team
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Uzma Masood at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508