Billing Analyst - Partner Management
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER The Role
This role is based within a Tran-Tasman Commercial and Partner Management Team in our Technology division. As a Billing Analyst you will be mainly responsible for looking after contractual deliverable and obligations of Technology Partners/Vendors. In addition, you would also look after billing and invoicing for one of our main Telco partners, produce monthly reporting packs, take minutes during stakeholder meetings and provide necessary support for two other Senior Technology Partner Management Specialists. Key Responsibilities
- Accountability to provide support for the commercial operations performance (overseeing invoice processing, management of commercial disputes, application of volume discounts, credits, performance claw-backs etc) for given Technology Partners.
- Accountability to support management of the relevant Technology Partner spend and activity levels are aligned with the Technology Partnering strategy.
- Accountability for coordination of the Partner Governance framework for relevant Partners
- Accountability to support IAG reporting requirements for our Technology Partners to provide visibility on performance, spend and compliance
` Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar billing and invoicing role preferably within financial or telecommunications industry
- Knowledge in technology vendors management would be desirable
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to negotiation and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong reporting and research skills
- Solid project management and planning skills
- Knowledge in insurance industry would be highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related field would be desirable
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. Let's Talk
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'! Applications close on 21st of October 2019
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.