At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Our firm belief is that by following our Operating Philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come. AIA Insurance for Life, Health and Wellbeing. The Opportunity at AIA
In this role as a Business Analyst, you will be a key contributor to the BA Practice Team, assigned to a BANCA Project with responsibilities for the analysis activities. You will work with business stakeholders to scope, define and deliver accurate and clear business cases, requirements, option analysis and plans to support delivery of project objectives.
Please note this is a 6-month contract role (with the possibility of extension). This role can be filled in Sydney or Melbourne. In this role you will -
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Build and sustain relationships with business SMEs, stakeholders and project team members (and others as needed) to provide efficient and effective delivery of analysis outcomes
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and project team members to understand, identify and capture business needs, objectives and opportunities
- Elicit and document As Is & To Be processes to support 'Gap analysis' for business readiness and change transition activities for people, process and technology aspects of solution delivery
- Facilitate workshops to elicit, analyse and specify business, functional and non-functional requirements documentation using traditional and/or Agile equivalent approaches (as deemed suitable by the Project)
- Provide ongoing 'end to end' delivery support for the business and project team members (as required), ensuring solution validation and agreed project delivery outcomes.
In return, AIA Australia offers you the opportunity to:
- Demonstrated Business Analyst experience including some business process testing experience
- Experience in BA delivery of Finance Advice projects covering all aspects of the Advice Generation life-cycle
- Experience in Xplan and/or Midwinter applications
- Strong leadership and BA planning experience
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Organised with attention to detail
- Access our training and development to upgrade or build on your current skills
- Make a difference in someone's life every day
- Work for a business helping millions of Australians every year
- Access four (4) additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Work in a business with no dress code
- Enjoy wonderful internal Health and Well-being initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive people and managers.
If you're passionate about making a difference, then click the 'Apply now' button! Our in-house Talent team will review your interest and update you on your application, including adding you to our talent pipeline to jump you to the front of the queue for upcoming opportunities within our business. Please note that applications close 3rd March 2021. Recruitment Agencies
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
Emily.Vegas@aia.com Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That's why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership.
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you'll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce. We believe that for people to be their best selves at work, they must feel they can be themselves. We celebrate both our differences and similarities including how we dress, and we trust our employees to dress appropriately and comfortably for their day.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.