Business Analyst with Financial domain
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Essential Skills:
- In-depth understanding of Financial Products, processes and systems
- Creativity and simplifying complex processes and issues
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment and familiarity with HCD techniques
- Comfortable facilitating workshops, in a cross functional business and IT team through the discovery, development and operational usage stage of change.
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders and build collaborative partnerships
- Strong analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
Who can apply: Prefer only Australia / New Zealand Citizen OR Permanent Residnet Next steps
- Act as the primary liaison between the Domain, Technology and Business Product Owner. Working with the business, you will analyse business requirements and produce documented and approved specifications for any new change to technology applications and/or business process.
- Strong communication will be key as you will be responsible for communicating the product vision to key stakeholders and teams, working with product owners to develop it into a shaped backlog of key features, epics stories and goals for individual sprints.
- Capture and groom requirements into features, epics & tasks including dependencies in collaboration with the squads that align with business requirements
- Perform analysis (scenario, policy, customer, data, gap, change, etc) in order to articulate business needs and solution requirements
- Produce As Is and To Be Process Maps
- Develop process models, data models, business rules, target operating models, workflows, reporting and other required outputs
- Ensure the Delivery and Development teams understand the value of each user story that is being delivered
- Assist the Product Owner to define the business value and outcomes.
- Expert in translating end user/customer insights into Features, Epics & Tasks
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.