Business Process Testing (BPT) Manager
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Our firm belief is that by following our Operating Philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come. AIA Insurance for Life, Health and Wellbeing. The Opportunity at AIA
Responsible for conducting quality control tests to ensure that software meets specified standards and end user requirements
As a BPT Manager you will lead and manage the Business Process Testing (BPT) to ensure that the test planning, test specification and text execution is carried out to the highest possible standard in accordance with the BPT framework.
About the Opportunity with AIA
As a first line of support to Testers on a day to day basis you will produce approved BPT test plans, test summary reports and status reports aligned to the test strategy with the involvement of stakeholders. You will also:
- Influence business and project teams to ensure that quality assurance procedures are applied consistently across programmes of work and provide support as required
- Continually update the BPT library ensuring alignment with business processes
- Train and coach business users in the definition of BPT requirements, test planning, test execution, use of test tools (PractiTest, Jira and Confluence) and defect management.
- Provide a holistic view of BPT progress and demand across the organization
To be successful in this position you will have
In return, AIA Australia offers you the opportunity to:
- Experience working on large transformation projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Worked on end to end test management and strong experience with defect management, test planning and test cycles
- Strong experience conducting quality control tests to ensure that software meets specified standards and end user requirements
- Financial services background (Highly Desirable)
- Take your career into a new area
- Access our training and development to upgrade or build on your current skills
- Make a difference in someone's life every day
- Work for a business helping millions of Australians every year
- Access four (4) additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Work in a business with no dress code
- Enjoy wonderful internal Health and Well-being initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive people and managers
If you're passionate about making a difference, then click the 'Apply now' button!
Our in-house Talent team will review your interest and update you on your application, including adding you to our talent pipeline to jump you to the front of the queue for upcoming opportunities within our business. Recruitment Agencies
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
Sirisha-S.Devarapalli@aia.com Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That's why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership.
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you'll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce. We believe that for people to be their best selves at work, they must feel they can be themselves. We celebrate both our differences and similarities including how we dress, and we trust our employees to dress appropriately and comfortably for their day.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.