- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 22 May 18
Case Management Specialist
Case Management SpecialistJob no: 20139083_04052018
Business group: Wealth Management
Grade: CSL C
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: VIC CBD Melbourne Area
Categories: Customer Service & Call Centre, Superannuation, Investments
Case Management Specialist
Do work that matters:
As a Case Management Specialist you will control case management cases along with dealing with complaints and compensation within CBA's wealth business, Colonial First State.
We are committed to providing high quality wealth management and platform solutions for financial advisers servicing clients with sophisticated investment needs and you will be integral in providing case management services to all stakeholders of Wrap.
See yourself in our team:
Colonial First State Wrap is part of Colonial First State and is a leading platform and portfolio administration services provider. Ranked #1 in the industry-wide Investment Trends Platform Report for the last three years, our platform is feature rich, designed for large, sophisticated dealer groups, platform promoters and institutional clients requiring a broad range of portfolio features.
We do this by:
- Actioning and resolving expressions of dissatisfaction in line with the Group Policy;
- Reviewing and calculating compensation where remediation is required in line with the Group Framework;
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of expression of dissatisfaction records for the reporting to management, customers and committees;
- Advocating for the customer and adviser within our business, and in your interactions with them build a professional relationship built on trust and engagement in resolving case management and expressions of dissatisfaction raised to a high level of satisfaction;
- Working with all relevant stakeholders to achieve outcomes that meet the needs of customer to a high level of satisfaction;
- Communicating with all relevant stakeholders on progress of individual expressions of dissatisfaction and case management cases, escalating significant cases (loss, reputational, compliance) to line management immediately;
- Completing micro and macro analysis on the root cause of expressions of dissatisfaction
Your path looks like:
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in financial services with strong customer service experience
- Experience specifically in superannuation, wrap or similar online platform experience would be high regarded
- Analysis and investigation skills with a scrupulous eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with a proven track record in negotiation and influencing
- Organisation and time management skills with a proven ability to work autonomously to deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including but not limited to formula writing, pivot tables, and rudimentary visual basic for macro manipulation
- Supports an environment of continuous improvement
Relevant tertiary or industry qualifications are favourable, such as:
- Minimum requirement is VCE
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent technical experience highly valued
- RG146 Compliance
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: 09 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 23 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
It's our people's talent, initiative, ideas and energy that help us achieve great things, together.