- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Do you thrive working in a small, dynamic and collaborative team?
- Can you apply creative and innovative approaches to rolling out change across a large organisation?
- Are you a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
You will be part of an internal project team consisting of Business Analysts, Project Managers, L&D and Change professionals. The team is tasked to manage and deliver key transformational programs across KPMG Australia.
We're seeking someone with experience managing change end-to-end on both cultural and technology projects from developing change strategies and managing stakeholders to implementing change activities. We are a completely digital team and the ideal candidate will be tech savvy and confident with working digitally.
Your new role
- Developing and implementing change strategies and plans that support project delivery
- Providing change guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders to enhance leadership change awareness and effectiveness
- Maintaining current knowledge of the organisation's strategic business plans and possible impacts on program / project plans and objectives.
- Working across multiple projects creating a cohesive story for end users
- Scoping projects for resource requirements and working with the Senior Organisational Change Manager to implement resource plans to support projects
- Analysing change impacts and carrying out communication, stakeholder and training needs analysis
- Supporting the project team by providing input and direction from a change management perspective
- Managing a small team of Change Analysts as required
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale change initiatives within a complex corporate organisation
- Experience developing practical change strategies
- Strong written skills across comms and other materials for online channels (portal, news articles, internal social media, etc.)
- Active promoter of organisational change, the benefits of successful change and implications of infective change
- Experience in managing change analysts and defining structured approaches to work
- The ability to plan activities, identify gaps, risks and issues and mitigate them to ensure objectives will be met
- A strategic thinker, with an ability to identify and articulate clear insights for complex projects
- Confidence working with people at all levels of the firm
- Self-motivation with a proactive attitude and approach to work and providing solutions
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Change Management certification/qualification (desirable)
- Experience delivering change for projects managed using agile methodology (desirable)
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 06 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time