See job description for details
Change Manager - Australian Business Transformation
At ANZ, we’re looking for people who are passionate about transformational change and doing great things for our customers, to help us redefine banking for the future.
With an ambitious agenda ahead of us, we need equally as ambitious people to join and evolve our change management team. It really is an exciting time to get on board. What’s your mission?
As the Change Manager within the Australian Business Transformation, you will partner with our transformation value streams to identify, optimise and implement innovative solutions as we reimagine our customer propositions and services. We’re using the latest platforms and technology, to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing, so you must love technology! What will your day look like?
This is a new role, so no two days will look the same. There are massive opportunities to grow and stretch your skills and career.
• Wide spread stakeholder engagement and influencing, across the entirety of the Value Streams. Business product owners, technology, assurance, other delivery partners and internal customers.
• End to end change management across business, technology, internal and external customer changes.
• Apply a structured methodology (we’re open to how this is set up), process mapping, impact assessments.
• Architect, write and execute comms plans. Support learning and coach teams through change in the most effective and customer centric way possible.
• Respectfully challenging the status quo and always considering the customer experience first.
• Ensure all proposed and implemented solutions balance customer, stakeholder and regulatory or policy requirements. In your toolkit:
This program has a start-up vibe, so we’re looking for experienced end to end change professionals who are not afraid to pitch in beyond their patch.
- Embrace ambiguity and effectively shape stakeholder objectives to ensure they always consider change and implementation.
- Expertise in business and technology change, impact analysis, change management or implementation, business process mapping, assurance, communications
- Human Centred Design | Lean | Agile ways of working. You’re a data driven decision maker with a test and learn approach.
- Knowledge in financial services and or banking highly regarded. You understand the importance of regulations and compliance.
Most importantly you’ll demonstrate an intense passion and curiosity for customers, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do whilst delivering. About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS125093).