Collaboration Business Analyst
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Do you thrive working in a dynamic and collaborative project team?
- Have you worked as a Business Analyst and helped deploy collaboration solutions such as SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Slack, Yammer, etc.?
- Are you tech savvy and confident with working with a completely digital team?
We are seeking a talented individual to join KPMG on an initial 12 month contract. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across organisations to define and document business requirements and deliver collaboration solutions that meet business and client needs. Ideally we would prefer someone who can evaluate and analyse information to support projects involving the use of collaboration tools including Microsoft's O365 (SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Yammer), Slack, Trello, etc.
Your new role
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing and running analysis workshops/meetings
- Conducting requirements analysis activities and documenting business and functional requirements for collaboration solutions
- Assess available suite of KPMG collaboration solutions (current and planned) and identify which ones would best meet the identified business and functional requirements
- Assisting with the deployment and adoption planning for various collaboration tools
- Supporting rollout activities
- Assisting other project activities including user-testing and training
- Being the subject matter expert and supporting teams that use the tools
- Supporting the administration of the tools (e.g. SharePoint templates)
You bring to the role:
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience working on projects on the business side to deploy collaboration solutions such as SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Yammer, Slack, Trello, etc.
- Strong experience in documenting process maps and use cases for collaboration
- Experience in documenting business needs and requirements to validate collaboration solution options
- Demonstrated experience in running face to face or virtual workshops to gather business and functional requirements
- Are innovative in approach and apply holistic thinking
- Self-motivation with a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Deep industry knowledge on collaboration products & service trends and its influence on the business and it's environment (internally and externally)
- Experience working within a large corporate or professional services organisations is highly desirable
- Knowledge of best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK is desirable
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (PPT, Word, Excel and Visio)
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognized as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time