- Newly created role
- Full time, permanent role with excellent benefits
- Join a growing team based in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Communications Consultant who will be responsible for developing and maintaining a range of engaging communications that service members and support project delivery.
Reporting to the Communications Lead, Marketing, the purpose of this position is to develop and execute ongoing communications collateral and content that is compliant, compelling and fit for purpose to support the following strategies:
- Member acquisition and retention both direct and via businesses
- Business retention
- Employer association communications content and advertising
- Adviser acquisition and retention
- Unions communications content and advertising
Your success in this role will shine through when you deliver simple and engaging communications through the use of our existing frameworks for brand voice, visual identity, customer experience and behaviour change. You'll need...
- 5+ years' experience in marketing and or communication roles
- Well-developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to convert technical concepts into plain language
- Driven, focused individual with commercial acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail,
- The ability to manage multiple projects, pressing timelines and some ambiguity with ease
- Ability to build rapport quickly and manage multiple stakeholders
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.