Community Leader - Architecture
Your passion and experience are integral to Cognizant's succes. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in Digital IT consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients is fundamental to your success. In return, you will be offered opportunities and support to develop your career and collaborate with people focused on innovation and ideas, and we're currently recruiting for our team. The Role
The Digital Architect is a transformative role and is accountable for ensuring that the business strategy required to get transformative effects from current and emerging digital realities is optimal. The Digital Architect is responsible for the adoption of digital technologies and digital experiences across all business touch points.
You will champion the use of information and technology in business model design, and all aspects of the business to create business success in the areas of customer experience and operations. This role covers all domains of enterprise architecture, business, data, and infrastructure. Key responsibilities
• Act as a thought leader on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the enterprise's role in it internally and externally
• Achieve business goals by designing, building and maintaining high caliber solutions according to standards best technologies that meets the current and future needs
• Advise on technical solutions, standard integration methodologies and the alignment of business and technology
• Prepare and distribute architectural vision, goals, standards, structure, behaviour patterns, models, to all affected stakeholders
• Check conformance to standards and architectural decision and resolving design and architectural conflicts by explaining and justifying design and architectural decisions
• Identify technical risks and problems in the design, implementation and at run-time
• Supervise designers and developers in terms of technology and design decisions
• Monitor conformance to design standards and decisions during the implementation Technical competencies:
• Expert level knowledge of current and emerging digital technologies
• Able to articulate business challenges and outcomes of emerging digital technologies
• Able to articulate the relationships between cloud-native platform, headless architecture, microservices, omni-channel and agile delivery model within the context of digital transformation
• Familiarity with scaled agile program delivery models and agile architecture techniques
• A solid understanding of API resource modelling and lifecycle management
• Excellent background in IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP) and PaaS platforms (PCF, OpenShift)
• A solid understanding of event-streaming architectures, platforms and products
• A demonstrated understanding of current approaches in DevOps
• Good grounding in modern data architectures and machine learning concepts Experience
• 5+ years progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organisation and within complex contexts
• Proven experience in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models or business transformation
• Appropriate experience that demonstrates understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
• Knowledge of digital marketing, analytics, process management and CRM
• Proven ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment perhaps through successful delivery of multiple complex, integrated projects - proven track record
The ideal candidate has excellent leadership capabilities and has the ability to set direction and mobilise the commitment of team individuals, share new ideas and consistently demonstrate openness to the opinions and views of others. You have an innate ability to exert strong influencing and negotiation skills and build trust-based relationships with key stakeholders.
In return Cognizant can offer a wonderful career platform, exciting & challenging projects and an excellent remuneration package for highly talented and ambitious individuals. Next Steps
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.