See job description for details
Regulatory Compliance Line 2Compliance Manager
Risk and Compliance
Your new company
One of the largest leading superannuation companies in Australia
Your new role
to oversee the regulatory change framework for the Retirement and Superannuation Solutions business.
- Drive the development and implementation of the Group risk management and compliance frameworks, policies, standards, processes and procedures.
- Oversee the regulatory change process at Group in accordance with an established regulatory change framework, relevant regulatory change committees and working groups.
- Assist the Retirement and Superannuation Solutions business to identify, mitigate, and manage risks associated with regulatory change, also ensuring frequent business interaction, which monitors any changes in its risk environment.
- Identify, analyse, and assess the impact of regulatory changes to the Retirement and Superannuation Solutions business, including people, processes and technology
What you'll need to succeed
- Practical and demonstrated experience within the superannuation industry in Australia
- Practical experience with risk and compliance management frameworks within the Australian financial services industry
- Understanding of the regulatory environment, policy development and key legislation relevant to the superannuation industry in Australia, including but not limited to Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act, Corporations Act, AML/CTF Act and Privacy Act, associated regulations and regulatory guides.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Harvin.firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:Harvin.email@example.com] LHS 297508