Consultant, Infrastructure Engineering
A career that gives you more
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Join a company that's invested in you
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We are looking for experienced Messaging and Collaboration Consultant/Engineers responsible for providing operational support and management of the collaboration service within Workplace technology. NAB is in the process of transforming our collaboration services and we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic subject matter experts to manage and support the collaboration services.
You will act as the point of contact for the Messaging and Collaboration services and be responsible for support, management and escalation for incidents and be accountable for the successful resolution.
As we continue to work with new technology and expand our digital capabilities, we're making everyday tasks simpler and quicker for our customers - leaving them more time for more important things. If you're passionate about being part of an exciting operational team, you're exactly the sort of person we're looking for.
As our Consultant, Infrastructure Engineering, you will be responsible for:
What you will bring
- Providing SME-level technical support of all facets of O365\Messaging and collaboration services including Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint
- Providing SME-level technical support for on premises Exchange 2016, Enterprise Vault and Rightfax platforms.
- Representing the service(s) across the organization
- The successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems
- Understanding the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure
- Serving as the point of escalation (technical owner) for major incidents
- Contributing to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers
- Collaborating with Workplace SME's\Architects to ensure that projects handed to Workplace are delivered in accordance with stated strategic and tactical objectives
While knowing the ins and outs of the latest technology is key, we're also looking for people with 5-6 years' experience in delivering technical support to large scale enterprise deployments of office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Enterprise Vault, and RightFax. A deep technical understanding is required along with the ability to explain concepts to a range of end users both junior and Exec level.
Working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll need drive, resilience and versatility. You'll also be working with people from around the business, including key stakeholders, so a respectful attitude and the ability to build good relationships is vital.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers' needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what's right, even when it's hard. NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here. Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
12 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
06 Nov 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time