Consultant, Records Management
You & your new role
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Progressive & agile culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
Reporting to the Senior Consultant, Records Management, the role will assist with finalising the records management framework elements such as: policy; standards; processes/procedures; and toolsets including a functional classification scheme plus retention and disposal authority. The role will also work with Enterprise Records Management team members plus stakeholders across the enterprise to assist with developing, embedding, and complying with good information and records management at NAB.
Ideally you will have a relevant qualification in records or information management, and extensive work experience in Records Management is a must. A typical day will include:
- Contribute towards building and implementing the Information Management Framework and Governance Model that will provide the foundation and structure to manage records at NAB. The six key framework elements are: strategy, policy, processes, resources, toolsets, and technology with an additional governance layer that provides for the behaviours, attributes and skillsets to manage information compliantly.
- Assist with building and implementing a compliance management program for records management at NAB.
- Assist stakeholders by providing information and data knowledge as well as advice and guidance across the enterprise on managing records.
- Help guide the organisation on information security, lifecycle management, and digital preservation and continuity of records over time.
- Help identify opportunities where business needs and processes can be managed via an EDRMS including where workflow functionality can be used to enhance processes.
- Help identify interoperability opportunities for integration with the EDRMS.
- Have good awareness and knowledge of legislation, standards, and regulations relating to records management at NAB.
- Working relationships and inputs:
- Be active in working in a one team environment culture by engaging and working together with all other stakeholders.
- Build relationships with a reputation for integrity, trust and confidence within the business, with stakeholders.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
14 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time