Delivery Stream Program Lead - Business and Private Banking
The successful candidate will be a high achiever in terms of team leadership taking accountability and delivery great customer outcomes, leading a cross functional team and helping them to thrive. Have strong stakeholder and influencing skills, agile experience and has a high level of self awareness. What does the role entail?
Your Skills and Experience
- This role will be a role for a Delivery Lead that provides key input in to design of products supported by a deep understanding of Business Lending customers and Banker needs and market awareness.
- Will lead the strategy planning and ensures alignment between the vision and execution.
- Will be the primary interface to enablement functions such as Risk, Change, UX/CX, Procurement, Finance and Property.
- The successful candidate will have at least 10 years experience in project management, preferably with at least 5 years in Business Banking or banking and financial services.
- Will have experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models.
- Have a track record of operating effectively and consistently delivering results in a complex environment.
- Ability to make difficult decisions, figuring out ways to deliver business outcomes while keeping within strict time frames.
- Ideally you would have a tertiary qualified Degree in Business and preference to post graduate qualification
- Agile Certificate desirable
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, analytics and business process based solutions
- Preferably have Business Lending, or Business everyday banking experience
As part of the Business and Private Bank CIO, you will be part of the Leadership team and perform a key role in partnering with other leaders, key stakeholders to ensure a consistent end to end customer experience. We're NAB
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
15 Sep 2020 10:20 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time