Desktop Support Analyst
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Desktop Support Analyst
I am Currently working with a community focused client based in the inner West Suburbs who are looking for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to join the team on an initial 3 Month contract.
Duties will include:
- Deliver 1st and 2nd level support to internal customers via the Service Desk.
- Log and monitor all calls via the Service Desk system and ensure that Service Desk calls are responded to and resolved within the standards as specified in the agreed service levels.
- Support all remote site PC's, printers and remote access facilities
- Support the various specialist applications across all business units.
- Install and maintain the PC fleet, PC operating systems, printers, network components and mobile devices at all sites.
- Provide software support for all desktop applications including MS Office, Outlook, Authority and HP TRIM
- Maintain accurate ICT Asset Register.
- Maintain knowledge base and user support documentation.
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver user training for hardware devices under the guidance of the Service Desk Team Leader.
- Maintain the Audio Visual presentation equipment in reliable operating condition and maintain current operating instructions.
- Manage the bookings for IT equipment , set up requested equipment and provide user support for onsite bookings.
- Prepare presentation equipment for off site bookings.
- The incumbent of this position may be directed to carry out such duties as are within the limits of the employee's skill, competence and training
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service Desk Support Skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HEAT Service Desk application desirable.
- ITIL Certification required
- Sound knowledge of PC and peripheral hardware.
- Knowledge of general network and communication concepts and devices.
- Advanced skills in current versions of Microsoft Office and desktop applications.
- Knowledge and support skills relating to Microsoft Outlook/Exchange.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems.
- Knowledge of network communication devices.
- Experience with supporting Civica Authority applications will be highly regarded.
- Experience with supporting HPTRIM will be highly regarded.
- Well developed problem solving and analytical skills consistent with supporting PC's, printers and IT peripheral devices.
- Ability to source and understand technical support from independent suppliers.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and flexibility, and adaptability to change.
- Understanding of the relevant policies, procedures, goals and objectives of the IT department.
Does this sound like you - APPLY NOW!