See job description for details
Senior Devops Engineer - Digital Identity for a top tier financial institution in Melbourne CBD Your new company
One of Australia's largest Financial Services Institution is seeking a DevOps Engineer - Digital Identity. Be a part of this financial institution with great opportunities for career progression throughout the business, we are focused on your learning and development with a great engaging work environment where costumer advocacy is highly valued Your new role
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer, working in the Digital Identity team focused on delivering Java based identity and access management micro-services deployed in a multi-cloud platform. In addition to your strong technical capability, you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues. What you'll need to succeed
Key technical capabilities that you would ideally bring with you:
- Devops capabilities - including the knowledge of AWS and optionally Azure, Linux Shell Scripting, Ansible and Jenkins.
- Jenkins and Terraform experience highly regarded
What you'll get in return
- CI/CD experience with container-based Java micro-services.
- Knowledge and Experience in the Identity and Access Management space including relevant protocols and standards such as OAuth, OIDC, FAPI, SAML, LDAP etc.
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise database/directories (eg. RDBMS, Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, Ping Directory Services, eTrust/CA Directory).
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise security integration (eg. SSL, PKI, Key Management, Firewalls, Networking and routing, load balancing etc).
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts.
- Application Support experience with high impact, high volume, business critical applications - including being open to be on 24/7 once every few weeks as per a support roster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading financial services organisation that are committed to supporting your talent and skills throughout your career and offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Henry.firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508