- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 22 Sep 17
Dialler Data Analyst
A leading Australian Service Provider is looking for a Dialler Data Analyst to optimize their calling campaigns through analysis of large data sets to generate business insights around the performance of customer operations teams.
Reporting to the Performance Analytics Manager, you will assist in creating effective dialling strategies to deliver on all performance metrics, analysing data and highlighting any key trends or issues that arise.
Key Responsibilities of the role -
- To assist with increasing sales volumes and contribute to the production of required KPIs by effective implementation of data and dialler strategies
- Data Analysis and Reporting using SAS/SQL to continuously improving campaign performance
- Manage outbound dialler systems to ensure optimal agent productivity, data penetration, and operational metrics
- Identify KPI's and metrics relevant to the business and produce regular reporting and insightful analysis on those metrics with recommendations
Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent analytical skills with strong background in driving changes and improvements to dialler campaigns, and communicate issues and opportunities to senior management
- Strong SAS/SQL skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret MI to identify and drive changes and improvements, and communicate issues and opportunities.
- Tertiary qualification in a quantitative discipline
This is an opportunity for someone as passionate about communicating inspiring insights as they are about discovering them. And, someone who wants to be at the heart of delivering unbiased data and actionable insights to drive meaningful decisions.
This is a daily rate contract role for 6 months with strong potential to get extended.
For more information, please call Aditi on 03 83305003 or email on