See job description for details
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As a developer/release lead, your role is to work with global team to support and maintain the enterprise security infrastructure. Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture. Also to develop & support the enterprise application along with supporting the daily operations.
Meanwhile, practice Devops to ensure the end to end delivery of the application & infrastructure and convert business initiatives into cross-platform releases of new technology features or enhancements. Work with Cloud Platforms to come up a strategic approach for PKI to support Cloud Platforms.
Interact with application & infrastructure teams to plan Certificate automated installation & certificate life cycle strategies. Develop high-level system design diagrams for automation, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on one or more platforms.
This role is accountable for:
- Support Squad across change functions and application releases, able to build influential & strong relationships by identifying stakeholders
- Facilitate collaborations between stakeholders to get the desired outcome
- Incident Management, Problem Management, apply fixes, resolve systemic issues (continuous improvement)
- As a developer must be understanding of application architecture, should be able to code and automate the requirements from Certificate Life Cycle Management perspective
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Install, Configure and manage PKI Components – Ex: Microsoft PKI
- Administer PKI certificate lifecycle for various teams depending on the requirement
To grow and be successful in this role, you 'must have'
the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Strong Knowledge & working experience on Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Server,
- Solid expertise in Unix platform, Knowledge on PowerShell Scripting, C#, Puppet
- Good knowledge of application architecture and system design
- Strong experience in developing applications in an enterprise or a global environment
- Experience on Cloud Platforms including Virtualisation, Storage and Networking and understanding of various cloud platforms including AWS, Kubernetes, Azure, etc.
- Experience in C# to be able to build, maintain and extent the CLM (Certificate life-cycle management) API
- Active Directory Certificate Services & Public Key Infrastructure & GPO Management
- Understanding of Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, ADFS, Kerberos, etc.
- Working on Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using Web forms, MVC and Entity Framework
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- Experience in languages such as UNIX, Python, etc.
The ‘good to have’
knowledge, skill and experience the role requires are:
- Familiarity with x.509 digital certificate Management, Hardware Security Modules, Key Management, Cryptography Algorithms
- Information Protection including TLS & SSL, Encryption, Threat Management including Security Events, Logging and Integration
- Internet Information Service (IIS)
- Working experience on Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, ADFS, Kerberos, etc.
- Active Directory Certificate Services & Public Key Infrastructure (Internal - Ex: Microsoft PKI & External - Ex: DigiCert, Entrust, GeoTrust, Thawte, etc.) & GPO Management (Global Policy Objects & Administration)
- Online Certificate Service Protocol, Certificate Revocation List, Certificate Templates
- Working experience on any Cloud Platforms includes managing of Cloud Platforms & migrations of applications
We’re reinventing the way we do banking, and our community of collaborative, innovative thinkers who create human centred solutions are helping us get there. We’re responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter and helping people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
We support our people by providing a range of flexible working options so they can work in the way that best suits them. We encourage you to talk to us about your need for flexibility and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
We’ll also offer you the opportunity to develop your career, working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated and create a great place to grow, thrive and belong.
Interested in joining us? Click Apply now, or visit www.anz.com/careers to find out more or view other opportunities.
Reference number AUS131183