Enterprise Business Architect
A career that gives you more
In this role you will support the enterprise to shape, define and communicate an architecture that supports simplicity, innovation and agility for our customers.
You will also be responsible for:
What you will bring:
- Providing strategic advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility;
- Being a strategic thinker, and translating business value drivers into business and technical capabilities and shape demand from business into initiatives and features for technology services;
- Ensuring both key business and technology stakeholders understand key architectural implications and sequencing;
- Supporting the enterprise to shape, define and communicate an architecture that supports simplicity, innovation and agility for our customers;
- Working with senior business leaders and project managers on key initiatives, building relationships with stakeholders understanding their business thoroughly and be their trusted advisor for Architecture;
- Providing strategic advice, conduct successful consultations and projects across different areas of the business.
We are seeking a Business Facing Enterprise Architect to work closely with Business Stakeholders to drive optimisation of operating models, aligning them to best practice technology architecture.
- Deep Finance and Payments expertise, as well as business and operations knowledge;
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills preferably from a consultancy background;
- Previous experience working in large corporate organisations and projects, business architecture and transformation;
- A proven track record of innovation for process and technology advancements and optimisation;
Our technology departments are agile, fast-paced, which means you'll need to be able to think on your feet and adapt quickly. Your new team
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. NAB is rapidly building a top-notch Cloud engineering capability and culture; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
26 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time