Enterprise Cloud Sales Specialist: Managed Applications
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Our Enterprise Cloud Sales executives provide managed cloud application solutions for enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle). You will work directly with IBM's industry and enterprise sellers throughout the sales process.
You will be responsible for championing, and positioning IBM Enterprise Cloud (Public and/or Private) as the Cloud Solution of choice for customers with Enterprise applications. What will I be doing day to day?
What skills and experience do I need to apply?
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within IBM's existing client base as well as new clients.
- Customer satisfaction and Net Promotor Score. Deliver the IBM Enterprise Cloud strategy to Clients.
- Position the benefits of IBM Enterprise Cloud as the platform of choice for clients.
- Coordinate efforts between various IBM teams as well as SAP/Oracle Partners to position IBM Enterprise Cloud as an Integral part of the Clients Transformation journey.
- Collaborate with IBM Cloud Architects and Solutions team to design client-tailored solutions.
- Prepare sales quotes, negotiate offers, complete end to end sale process, process sales orders.Requirements:
- Sales experience in enterprise applications (eg. SAP or Oracle) Experience on Azure, AWS and other hyperscalers
- Experience on SAP on Azure and Oracle Cloud Excellent track record in Infrastructure sales for enterprise applications.
- Sales tenacity and creativity when presented with difficult challenges.
- Self-sufficiency: the ability to work independently and as part of a team. A "can do" attitude.
- 6-10 years relevant Sales/Pre-Sales experience. E
- Experience selling to C-levels, executives, LOBs, developers
Sound like you? Submit your application today.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.