- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 Jun 18 2018-06-24
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 70 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
Balanced Equity Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Franklin Templeton Investments. With significant funds under management, our organisation has a proven and successful pedigree that is underpinned by a bottom up, fundamental approach to portfolio selection. This selection is based on internally generated research and insights. We are now looking to strengthen our team by hiring an Equity Analyst to focus on ASX100 industrial companies.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- To build and maintain in-depth company valuation models
- Assess future prospects of companies in a diverse range of industries
- Interacting with the senior management of ASX100 companies
- Contribute to investment decisions as part of the industrials research team
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree or relevant tertiary, postgraduate (e.g. FINSIA, MBA, MFin, CFA or CA) qualification with excellent academic results
- At least 5 years experience but there is flexibility in the scope of the role to suit more experienced candidates
- Demonstrable experience in building and using financial / valuation models.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills developed ideally in a corporate or professional services firm
- Integrity, an inquisitive mind and evidence of a clear interest in investment markets
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards-the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.