Expression of Interest, Reward Manager, People Advisory Services - Melbourne, Sydney
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Work with different teams on projects in varying locations
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
Our People Advisory Services practice continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented individuals to join our Reward team in Melbourne and Sydney. Our roles are offered on a flexible full-time permanent basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Leading teams and liaising with clients across jurisdictions to support companies with their people agenda; design and implement innovative reward, recognition and performance approaches
- Delivering comprehensive and pragmatic advice through technical excellence in one or more of the following competencies:
- Executive remuneration: Reviewing and re-designing executive reward arrangements (including structure, mix and quantum) to reflect accountabilities and to align with company performance and risk management profiles
- Transformational reward: Reviewing, re-designing and implementing changes to whole of workforce reward structures and practices
- Equity & Legal: Implementing incentive plans in addition to supporting boards and management with their Annual General Meetings, reporting and market disclosures, providing legal advice on CEO/executive contracts and termination arrangements, corporate transactions, IPOs and Corporations Act/Listing Rules compliance
- Managing group behaviours, staff expectations and in identifying skill, knowledge and performance gaps and problem solving in relation to these issues
Ideally, you'll also have
- Extensive experience and deep technical knowledge in at least one of the above reward competencies
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, law, business/commerce, finance, human resources psychology, statistics
- Excellent time and people management capabilities
- Ability to remain focused and productive in a fast paced environment
What is People Advisory Services?
- Proven consulting experience in one or more of the above competencies
- Experience liaising with Board members and Executives of ASX listed organisations
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
EY's People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda - the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutpeopleadvisory What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
If you have relevant experience as outlined above and you are interested in learning more about how we support our people to build exceptional careers, then we encourage you to apply below.
You may not hear from us right away but we will review the information you share with us and consider you for any future positions that may be relevant.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.