- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Join a supportive team in a leading global professional services firm
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Fast paced, client-focused environment
We are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join KPMG on a 6 month contract to support the Divisional Finance team with a strong focus on providing expert financial analysis and reporting services to key stakeholders of the Management consulting division.
Your new role
The variety in your role will come from but not be restricted to:
- Supporting the divisional Finance Manager by identifying areas where the business can improve performance, achieve its objectives and mitigate risks
- Providing financial & non-financial analysis and insight into business performance
- Assisting with the management of financial management activities and tasks to ensure delivery of business strategies while maintaining strong financial governance
- Assisting with reviewing month-end reporting processes and provide meaningful analysis and commentary on results, budgets, forecasts highlighting key variances and drivers of performance.
- Experience working in a finance function, ideally in a commercial environment
- A positive, self-motivated and energised demeanour
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to pick up new systems and processes
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 20 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time