Finance Manager / Senior Manager
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Noah Holdings Australia Pty Ltd
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Noah Australia - Finance
Noah Holdings Australia Pty Limited (“Noah Australia”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH), the largest wealth and asset management service wealth and asset management service provider.
Noah Holdings is headquartered in Shanghai, China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises. In the full year 2017, Noah Holdings distributed RMB117.4 billion (US$18.0 billion) of financial products. Through its subsidiary, Gopher Asset Management, Noah had assets under management of RMB148.3 billion (US$22.8 billion) as of December 31, 2017. The Company’s wealth management business had 186,918 registered clients as of December 31, 2017. As a leading alternative asset manager in China, Gopher Asset Management manages private equity, real estate, secondary market, credit and other investments denominated in both Renminbi and US dollar currencies. The Company also provides Internet financial services, including online wealth management, micro-lending and payment processing services. (company website: http://ir.noahwm.com/)
Noah Australia is a strong and energetic team established in Year 2017 with the ambition of serving Australian investors with global asset allocation and alternative investment opportunities. The company is headquartered in Melbourne. We are seeking an experienced finance professional to join the Australia team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lead the full range of finance support, including financial reporting, sales return, tax computation in Australia.
- Prepare and analyze financial/management reports, yearly budget and quarterly forecast.
- Liaise with external parties such as bankers, auditors, tax agents and government officers
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments required by Management from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, with professional accounting qualification.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a large organization, preferably in wealth management and/or insurance industry.
- Strong written and spoken skills, able to multi-task, independent and strong accountability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with the operations of standard accounting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills –Mandarin and English.
- Preferable to have finance practical experience in Australia or other Asian locations
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + comprehensive insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
Please attach a detailed resume together with your current salary, expected salary, notice period and contact information. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
As an equal opportunity employer, Noah and its affiliates consider all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.