About the role
- Opportunity for Finance Partner
- Build your career at NAB
- Be part of this progressive and agile culture
The role of Finance Partner will be to partner directly with a Performance Unit to provide commercial financial leadership and advice, through understanding and interpreting financial results and business trends, to enable effective business decision making and drive stronger business performance. Accountabilities
Day to day responsibilities include:
Skills & experience
- Provide strategic and commercial advice through partnering with the business to provide financial and non-financial results, performance drivers, trends and scenarios; to enable a deeper understanding of the business performance and stronger business decision making;
- Identify financial performance trends, both positive and negative, and through critical review & analysis, develop and recommend short and longer-term strategies to improve business performance;
- Leveraging the customer data tool and new analytical tools to provide customer insights and value add analysis to the business, to help drive improved customer revenue and returns performance;
- Develop the financial and strategic plans and required forecasts for the Performance Unit;
- Create insights to assist the business in understanding plan challenges and opportunities to meet plan;
- Deliveries of monthly performance and external reporting requirements.
You will have demonstrated experience working in a similar Finance Business Partner role within a large scale complex Financial Services organisation. Your extensive business partnering and commercial experience coupled with your understanding of Asset Servicing businesses, ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity will ensure your success in this position. You will be a highly talented finance professional with demonstrated ability to think strategically, influence and drive outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups. A relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Accounting or Commerce and post qualification (CA or CPA) is required for this position. About NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
13 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time