Newly created role working in a high calibre environment
With over 750,000 members and with 150,000 organisations contributing Superannuation to us, Cbus sits comfortably as one of Australia's largest Industry Specific Super organisations. As part of our ever evolving service offering to our customers, we are undergoing an enterprise technical transformation to revolutionise the way our customers interact with our business. Role Overview
The Digital Adobe Full Stack Developer will ensure CBUS provides exceptional customer experience across digital and guided channels through our digital technology ecosystem, while balancing risk and regulatory requests.
This is a hands-on technology position that designs, develops, deploys and manages enterprise digital technology platforms, responsible for developing human-centred, high quality, secure, scalable, reliable, consistent, and performant digital solutions that deliver exceptional customer experience to our Members and Employers via Web, Mobile, CRM and other digital and guided channels or vehicles. The role will require expertise in AEM and AMC development. Role Details
Accountable for design, development, implementation and maintenance of Integrations solutions, ensuring sustainable and measurable continuous improvement is achieved.
Accountable for successful end to end delivery of prioritised pipeline of Digital / online initiatives and enhancements, including programming with good test coverage, unit testing, integration testing, documenting, maintaining and supporting application systems and software in adherence to best practices while ensuring stable operations
As a member of Design Build and Implement Engineering team contribute to Engineering practices, architectural decisions, system documentation, testing, peer reviews and successful product/platform releases
As a member of the Design Build and Implement Engineering team, you will share several common responsibilities:
Selection Criteria (Technical Capability)
- Maintain and manage production environments and contribute to instigating and resolving production support incidents contributing to war room type scenarios
- Continuously contribute to the automation of Continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous operational monitoring processes
- Contribute to manual testing and automation testing needs driving a TDD practice across the Design, Build and Implement Engineering team
- Training and developing others within the wider Design Build and Implement Engineering team disseminating your knowledge and skills in relevant technology
- Bachelors or Master’s in IT or Software Engineering or applicable areas of study and/or 8+ years of related experience
- Strong demonstrated experience in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining distributed systems web and mobile solutions using AEM or leading competing technologies.
- Strong demonstrated experience and expertise programming in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Spring, Hibernate other similar technologies
- Demonstrated experience in using RESTful and SOAP-based web services, JSON objects, multiple databases from web and mobile applications using multiple integrations patterns
- Solid experience or demonstratable knowledge of AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, bundles, Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher, Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows and others.
- Knowledge or experience in using build tools like Maven, Gradle, Grunt or Ant along with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand business problems and bridge the gap between business requirement and technology solution providing fit for purpose meaningful and measurable outcomes
- Strong demonstrated experience of working within a team following agile practices using tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Experience in adopting and following modern DevOps philosophies and toolchains like source control, automated code propagation, build management (CI-CD), environment management, configuration management within web & mobile services /applications
- Knowledge of security and performance considerations and approaches for online systems, and exposure to security and performance testing process
- Knowledge of capacity planning, scalability, performance testing, load testing and functional automation testing services
- We expect the candidate to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills, learning attitude and should have the aptitude to learn front-end development.
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Designing and delivering digital solutions in Cloud technologies and services (AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience or knowledge of Container technologies (eg Docker) and their associated orchestration engines (Kubernetes / Openshift / other)
- Experience or Knowledge of developing for IOS, Android and hybrid mobile Apps
- Experience or Knowledge of monitoring & security tools like New Relic and Splunk
- Experience or knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud tools and technologies like analytics, campaign, Target and others.
- Experience or knowledge of MuleSoft or Similar enterprise integration platform
- 5+ years’ experience of web and mobile solutions development
- 3+ years’ experience web and mobile solutions architecture and design roles
Cbus is one of Australia’s largest industry superannuation funds and the national industry fund for the construction, building, infrastructure and allied industries. Established in 1984, Cbus provides superannuation benefits to over 790,000 members, has assets over $54 billion, and accepts contributions from more than 150,000 employers. Why Cbus?
You can be part of an award winning organisation that is genuinely committed to delivering workplace diversity, inclusion and flexible working arrangements as an enabler of our purpose - to act in the best interest of our members and maximise their retirement outcomes. Still want to know more? Listen to some of our videos with members of the Cbus team on our website. You will also be able to download the full position description from website www.cbussuper.com.au/about-us/careers.
Please note that this position is based in Melbourne.
Applicants must have current rights to work in Australia Agencies, please note: All Cbus vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition Team. Should external assistance be required we will reach out to our preferred agency partners, Thank you.