Head of Market Risk Analytics
- Come and make this role your own
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
Day to day you will:
- Significant experience working in senior market risk roles within banking or consulting
- Strong understanding of traded and non-traded market risk, as well as enterprise controls
- Outstanding People Leader, with demonstrated experience leading, coaching and motivating staff to build capability, and a high performing, collaborative and engaged culture
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including experience working closely with regulators
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree qualifications in a related field
- Knowledge and/or exposure to FRTB and/or LIBOR Transition would be favourable
- Excellent knowledge of market risk analytics technology
- Business support and maintenance of the Market Risk Internal-Model framework from which risk metrics are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Timely and accurate submission of regulatory reporting and responding to queries from Regulators
- Preparation of various operational reports and insight papers for presentation to Board committees on topics of interest impacting on Market Risk
- Uplifting and enhancing the control environment relating to the Market Risk Internal-Model and Regulatory reporting framework
- Support implementation of Regulatory change (including FRTB)
- Lead, coach and motivate staff to build capability, and a high performing, collaborative and engaged culture
- Act as delegate for General Manager at Committees, Project Control Boards and Risk Forums as required
- Work collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholders to deliver quality outcomes that maintain a robust risk framework
Everyone at NAB deserves an outstanding leader, who inspires and engages your team in our purpose, vision and values, and helps them focus on the things that matter the most in these tough times. As a NAB people manager, you will be an Outstanding Leader. Join us!
As part of the wider Risk division, you will be part of the Group Market Risk team, where you will be an inspirational leader to 6 direct reports and 6 indirect reports. Reporting to GM, Group Market Risk, you will receive backing from your People Leader to successfully lead your team and deliver on objectives set by the group. About NAB
We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
28 Jan 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time