IT Resource Planner
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Join a supportive team in a leading global professional services firm
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Fast paced, client-focused environment
KPMGâ€™s Information Technology Services team is looking for a Resource Planner based in Melbourne. The Resource Planner will be a member of the ITS Project Management Office, and will work across all ITS teams nationally.
Your new role
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Work with the ITS Leadership Team, PMO and Demand to manage and monitor resourcing
- Identify existing and future resource conflicts / constraints and work with the appropriate teams to find solutions
- Build resourcing models to enable effective management across all resources
- Build resource reporting capabilities to provide visibility for stakeholders
- Participate in regular strategic planning cycles
You bring to the role
- Experience in a similar Resource Management role, preferably in the technology space
- Exposure to professional services environments an advantage
- Knowledge of resource management and reporting tools
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships with a range of stakeholders
We offer rewarding careers for extraordinary people. KPMG provides ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
We play a vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues, and we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
Our diversity strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 24 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time