IT Support Engineer
2x IT Support Officer jobs available at growing MSP | Melbourne's Inner North | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider located in Melbourne's Inner North requires 2x IT Support Officers for permanent vacancies commencing immediately. This company promotes career development opportunities. Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd level remote and onsite IT support for clients.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting with migrations between on-premise and cloud.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 1-3 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Hardware and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of users, both verbal and written.
- A current driver's license and vehicle.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a competitive salary package. You will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508