See job description for details
Identity & Access Management, Engineering Chapter Lead
We’re changing the way we run ANZ by adopting new ways of working so we can build a better ANZ for our customers today and in the future. The success of our Business Transformation is dependent on having great people to deliver quality outcomes for our customers so we’re looking for people who are passionate about transformational change so we can redefine banking for the future. Join us as we reimagine the industry using the latest platforms and technology to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing.
If you’d like to part of something really different, then we’d love to hear from you. What’s your mission?
As an Identity Engineer
your mission is to help design and deliver a modern banking platform and supporting suite of services that provide simple and secure ways for our customers to engage with the bank.
Your mission is to help design and deliver customer experiences that empower our customers and partners to interact seamlessly with ANZ with high levels of trust.
You’ll employ your testing and engineering skills to help reshape how we deliver high-quality customer experiences faster and more efficiently to our customers, and will bring a creative, customer focused mindset to the role What will your day look like?
As an Engineer working within Business Services Identity Engineering, you will be responsible for building and evolving our Identity and Access Management platform, as well as any surrounding services and capabilities used to drive success on the platform. You will be using a cutting-edge CI pipelines, with completely automated build pipelines and a focus on engineering excellence not typically found in an Identity implementation.
As part of this role you will be both building and utilizing vendor solutions, and we will be looking to you to provide advice on the right mix of solutions, and whether vendor products meet the required level of engineering.
As an engineer within this team, you will be responsible for defining our development tooling and work with our platform teams to help maintain the CI/CD pipelines. You will also utilise container-based toolsets in your day to day development and work across both AWS and GCP environments to meet the desired business outcomes . What will be in your toolkit?
- Strong knowledge of Forgerock Identity Suite (AM, IDM, IG, DS)
- Knowledge of federation standards oAuth 2.0, OpenID connect etc.
- Experience with modern development practices and any on of languages ex. Java, JS, Groovy, python etc.
- Strong knowledge of Authentication and authorization standards.
- Knowledge and practical Experience in designing and implementation of Identity and Access Management platform including ex. Authentication and authorization flows, identity self-service and life cycle management operations, Api protection etc.
- Write unit tests, perform code reviews etc.
Ideally have experience in more than one of the following:
- Worked with Kubernetes preferably with GCP.
- Knowledge of basic security/ISO principles.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or continuous delivery approaches.
- Able to use open source technologies and tools
- Knowledge and practical Experience in designing and implementation of in house applications example spring boot etc.
- Experience working with Kubernetes preferably with GCP.
- Experience of GCP and its various services (Cloudbuild, Cloud SQl, Istio, Envoy)
- Able to use open source technologies and tools.
- Scripting experience Python(preferred), bash etc.
- Experience in configuration and development any of the CI/CD tool ex. Github actions, codefresh etc.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS139678)