See job description for details
A chance to join one of the Big 4 as an Indirect Tax Manager for their Global Trade and GST teams. Your new company
Working for one of the Big 4 will provide you with an opportunity to join a global leader in the professional practice market, and open you up to genuine career progression opportunities. This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Accountant/Manager to join their GST and Global Trade teams- the sky really is the limit here. Your new role
As an Indirect Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Drawing on your current skills and experience indirect tax, you will work on transactions and projects in providing technical advice and support and clients.
- You will help clients manage their indirect tax risks, comply efficiently with their regulatory requirements and identify opportunities to improve their overall indirect tax position.
- This will include identifying risk areas through assurance reviews and due diligence reviews, as well as assist in delivering a range of data analytics and tax technology services.
- Working across multiple projects and clients, you will have the opportunity to advise clients on key indirect tax issues, working with developing technologies that can help clients meet their business goals.
What you'll get in return
- Technical experience in indirect tax, including GST, customs and international trade, stamp
- duty and fuel tax credits
- Previous exposure to key client ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle and JDE would be
- beneficial but is not essential
- Experience in the field of indirect tax, preferably from a law firm or within a Big 4 or mid-tier
- accounting firm
- Experience in tax digital technologies and data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tabluea
- RPA, and specialist GST Software
What you need to do now
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you'll develop the mindset and skills you'll need to thrive in the future
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508