Infra. Technology Specialist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description: Position Summary:
Dedicated Non-Functional Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing NFT solutions for large and complex projects. You will also be involved in improvement initiatives within the Cognizant community that inspire innovation across in our DevOps teams leveraging AWS, cloud and CICD tools. Mandatory Skills:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expert in product development and programming.
- Expertise in digital engineering
- Programming/Scripting Language - Golang, Java, Python and Java script
- Preparation and leading of performance strategies for the digitalization programs across the organisation.
- Expertise in performance resiliency for end to end applications
- Expertise in DevOPs and automation
- Expertise in performance testing and engineering tools including Load Runner, Performance Centre, JMeter, JProfiler, Gatling, Locust
- Experience in APM tool like Dynatrace, Splunk. New Relic and CA Wily
- Experience in virtualizing services using CA LISA, DevTest, Wire Mock
- Performance engineering expert in tuning applications and commissioning of applications on cloud environments (AWS, Azure and PCF)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Leading teams in digital engineering with domain expertise in Telecom
- Familiar with in-market Non-Functional Automation tools & framework
- Good programming knowledge in Java, Python, GoLang, etc
- Lead the offshore NFT teams in delivering the highly performing applications.
- Prepare and review the Performance Test plan document.
- Experience in Performance Engineering, including good knowledge in automation, testing GUIs, APIs applications.
- Experience in Defect management system
- Prepare and review final Performance Test report
- Participate in daily stand-up/ Sprint meetings with stakeholders
- Exposure to cloud platform, preferably AWS
- Working on CI/CD pipeline management platform, preferably Bamboo, Jenkins, etc
- Graduate / Postgraduate with Computer Science Majors
- Agile Certified
- Certified programmer, developer
- AWS cloud certified.
- Salary Range - >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.