Internal Communications Manager
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Lead the communications strategy related to program delivery, spanning divisions or the full organisation
- Help drive engagement across the business
KPMG is looking for an experienced, innovative internal communications expert to help drive engagement across Business Services through to the client facing business and specifically across our largest internal firm wide programs. This is an outstanding opportunity to take your career to the next level at a large global organisation! This is an initial 12 month contract opportunity.
Your new role
- Developing and implementing internal communication strategies and plans that support Business Services' priorities and delivery of our operational program/projects portfolio
- Providing communication guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders to enhance leadership communications and effectiveness
- Playing a key role in broader communications and contributing to firm-wide communication strategy and execution
- Work across multiple projects creating a cohesive story for end users, scope projects for resource requirements and work with Change Lead in implementing resource plans to support projects
You bring to the role
- Strong internal communications experience within a complex corporate organisation
- Exceptional writing skills and creativity
- Ability to develop creative and engaging solutions in regards to communications channels
- An innovative approach and experience using stories to illustrate organisational messages
- Experience across different media, including digital channels
- A well-developed commercial mindset, ability to sustain focus on priorities and deliver business priorities on deadline
- A strategic thinker, with an ability to identify and articulate clear insights for complex projects
- Confident working with people at all levels of the firm.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 22 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time