Investment Analyst/Associate - Private / Growth Equity
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Salary: Excellent
- Job Type: Full time
We represent a well-regarded Investor Group which owns and manages a diverse portfolio of direct private / growth equity as well as property investments.
- Highly Regarded Investment Group
- Supportive Long term career development option
- Positive, engaging culture
- Melbourne based
The firm is managed by high-caliber, experienced investment professionals and advised by some of Australia’s most respected and admired business leaders. It is known for its flair, innovation, proven investment track record, integrity and partnership approach. They are now seeking to add an investment analyst/Associate to focus on developing their private equity/growth portfolio.
Working closely with the Investment Director on a day to day basis and frequent engagement with the CEO, this role will assist with opportunity identification, assessing new investment opportunities, investment transactional work, working directly with business owners and entrepreneurs, managing investments and ultimately realising those investments.
Key skills and experience required:
- Positive , can – do mindset with the ability to develop harmonious and effective relationships with external advisers and business owners.
- A curious mindset with a sound knowledge of accounting, financial and operational concepts including valuation theory and methodologies.
- Appropriate tertiary education in finance, business, accounting or law. Postgraduate qualifications are highly regarded.
We seek clear and structured thinkers with ideally 2-4years’ experience gained within investment banking, boutique advisory, major accounting or asset management firm. This is an exceptional opportunity to enter the private /growth equity investing world and work with a tight knit, energetic, cohesive and successful team of investment professionals that will take a genuine concern for your career development .
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
Initial enquiries in strictest confidence to Michael Lee on (03) 96538620 or via email on: email@example.com