Your new role awaits
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, the opportunity starts right here.
The NAB Risk Technology (CIB & Markets) team is seeking a quality focused, enthusiastic Senior Analyst Engineer to join our Credit Risk Technology team.
The Senior Analyst Engineer is required to deliver a range of technology applications/development services through design, development, programming, testing and maintenance of Technology solutions aligned with business objectives. Additionally, Senior Analyst Engineer act in a supporting capacity by providing fail and fix application support. Your experience:
- Strong experience with Java 8/Spring experience in full SDLC environment.
- Previous experience with scripting experience, including XML, SQL and PL
- Proven Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Experience in producing operating and system documentation.
- Demonstrated track record in successful delivery of complex file transformation programs
- Knowledge & experience in Agile development methods
- You will have excellent communication skills, the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Exposure to Credit Risk Systems and engines, e.g. ACR and AA
- Previous experience with C# is highly regarded
- Knowledge of risk calculation and product valuation, e.g. PCEs, MtM
- Understanding of job scheduling and data transportation tools, preferably Control-M, MQ and Connect Direct
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward .
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
11 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time