See job description for details
Junior Java Developers required for a Multinational Organisation! Your new company
Join a British multinational infrastructure organisation located in Melbourne's South East. Chance to work on exciting projects. Take the next step in your IT career by joining a unique, supportive and collaborative team who are driven to succeed and develop new initiatives. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be tasked with developing and maintaining the administration project used for staff operations, API & core functionalities for various projects and domain registry & provider connections.
- You will play a key role in each phase of the SDLC whilst assisting in the development and maintenance of the database application from design, connection, data storage, data validation and performance.
What you'll get in return
- 1-3 years' experience in Java & J2EE Development
- Good understanding of Object-oriented concepts, design patterns, Java, SQL, multi-threading, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API's, Agile methodologies and XML/JSON parsers.
- Comfortable writing efficient queries in MYSQL.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Knowledge of tools like - SVN, Git, Jenkins etc.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a responsible team-player.
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
Kick-start your career working for a Multinational organisation where you will be mentored and trained to excellence. You will be a part of great culture that provides a work life balance, whilst being part of a great project that has the potential to shape the future data space. What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV by replying to this email. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Uzma Masood at email@example.com. LHS 297508