See job description for details
L2 Field Engineer located in Melbourne's Inner South. Your new company
Great opportunity with a technology solutions company with over 30 years of experience delivering tailored information technology, infrastructure and services to schools and organisations across Australia. Your new role
Reporting directly to the Field Services Manager, the Field Engineer is responsible for administering and supporting single & multi domain environments with large numbers of end-users.
This is a full-time position and will suit a disciplined and proactive IT specialist, who is keen to share, learn and grow in a dynamic and exciting innovative environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Take primary responsibility for the on-site and remote delivery of ICT managed services to selected clients, in consultation with Account Managers and Senior Engineers.
- Provide a range of ICT managed services including server, network, user support, systems maintenance, and project work involving end-to-end IT solutions.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects on client sites with the senior engineers and account managers.
- Assist the Service Desk with Level 2 ICT support services.
- Engage with 3rd party vendors as needed.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years IT experience in administering and supporting multiple & single domain environments.
- Must have Microsoft Certification.
- Must have a Bachelor or Diploma in IT.
- Expert in End user Computing (Desktop Troubleshooting in Domain Environments).
- Hands-on experience with Network devices including Routers and Switches.
- Technical ability to resolve complex incidents within windows server environments.
- High level of customer service and ability to comply with Service Management processes.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Backup Applications and VMware.
- Full Australian work rights and Current Australian Driver's License is Required
What you need to do now
- Long-term stability with excellent growth opportunities.
- An immediate start and great salary on offer.
- Excellent working culture.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Alexander.OBrien@hays.com.au. LHS 297508