Lead Disputed Payment Services
You're passionate about adding value to our customers banking and driving great outcomes for your staff. You're not afraid to get your hands dirty in helping our customers through tricky times, or leading investigations through complex scenarios.
We're looking for a mature business leader who is used to driving and promoting change, while managing highly engaged workforces with customer interactions and critical day to day processing.
You'll be working within an operational area with the opportunity to grow, move and learn all the aspects inherent to banking as a member of the Payment Operations business at NAB. Desired skills and experience:
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Strong experience of knowing when a problem needs escalating, to ensure timely and correct outcome.
- Operations knowledge in payments related disciplines.
- Workforce Management skills (ideally AOM accredited - or equivalent).
- Lead teams to oversee and deliver daily workload ensuring service levels are achieved and industry SLA's are adhered to timeframes.
- Experience in communicating complex ideas to promote change.
- Ability to mentor team members to further drive career development.
- Lead teams to oversee and deliver daily workload ensuring service levels are achieved and industry SLA's are adhered to timeframes;
- Lead team and liaise with partners and team, and HO/Manager when required, to resolve and rectify service delivery issues
- Demonstrate processional and ethical behaviour in all actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures.
- At least 5yrs experience in banking and financial services, tertiary qualifications in finance or a related discipline.
- Ideal candidate to have operations experience in either the payments/servicing domains
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as remote due to the current requirements for all Australians to practice social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
15 Oct 2020 12:30 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
22 Oct 2020 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time