Manager/Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing (Financial Services) - Melbourne
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
Shape the World The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager or Senior Manager within the Financial Services Transfer Pricing team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Manage a broad range of financial services clients and provide advice on transfer pricing controversy issues.
- Deal with revenue authorities and review transfer pricing documentation, including comparative economic analysis of transactions within multinational groups.
- Assist clients with the design and implementation of transfer pricing policies and frameworks, working closely with members of the team.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong experience in the Transfer Pricing field preferably gained in Australian, European or North American jurisdictions at Manager or Senior Manager level
- Deep Transfer Pricing knowledge
- Problem solving abilities and a focus on solutions
- Exceptional client service orientation and a collaborative approach
- Excellent numerical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in relation to formal report writing
Who are FSO?
- Financial Services sector experience not essential but is desirable
- Willingness to learn and get involved in a range of cutting edge projects
EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high profile companies. We provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across our service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance.
Apply and see where a career with FSO Tax can take you! What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.