Manager - CFO Advisory (Financial Services focus)
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Apr 18
See job description for details
- CFO Advisory - a centre of finance, accounting and reporting excellence
- Build your client experience managing with a financial services portfolio
- Supportive, flexible, inclusive and team-oriented culture
With continued growth we are now looking to recruit an experienced Manager to join the Melbourne team, offering you the opportunity to assist senior team members in the delivery of CFO Advisory services to clients across a broad range of sectors including financial services.
You will have the opportunity to -
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver a variety of services to clients that could include any of the core service offerings within CFO Advisory
- Manage projects and client deliverables, including drafting client reports and presentations, liaising with management and other external advisors, and developing strong client relationships
- Ensure engagement timelines and requirements are achieved and delivered at a high standard
- Train and develop less experienced team members on engagements and help them continue building their career within KPMG
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA, with a solid accounting and/or audit background gained in Professional Services
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including reporting writing
- Excellent research and project management skills and an analytical, curious mindset
- A positive, collaborative and team focused mindset
- A client-oriented focus with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience within the financial services sector would be ideal although not essential
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter. For further information, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 05 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time