Manager - Tax and Accounting Group
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Manage a diverse private client and mid-market portfolio
- Flexible work environment and supportive team culture
- Extensive training, development and national/global career opportunities
With continued growth, https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/services/enterprise.html Enterprise are now looking to recruit an experienced Manager to join our Tax & Accounting Group in Melbourne.
Your new role: Taking a hands-on and consultative approach with clients, you will -
- Manage a diverse private and mid-market client portfolio in the delivery of specialist tax and accounting advice and solutions
- Coordinate and lead essential compliance services including financial statements, income tax and FBT returns
- Train, coach and develop your team and encourage their continued professional growth
- Manage commercial activities including fee proposals, overruns, WIP, debtors, resource management and working to budgets
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of market, industry and competitor trends and grow your portfolio through continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting client meetings
- Hands on client experience gained in a professional services or similar environment
- Excellent tax and accounting technical capabilities gained through the relevant qualifications including CA or CPA
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to build trusting and consultative client relationships
- Experience in leading a team and taking ownership across the full scope of engagements
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 19 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 19 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time